|ENJOY||LOCAL SERVICES||LOCAL ACTIVITIES|
|- Swimming||- Convenience stores||- Underground Caves|
|- Fishing||- Park Washroom/Shower||- Golf Courses (near by)|
|- Sunbathing||- Restaurants - 25 KM||- Historical Museums|
|- Campfires||- Pizza/Chip stands(near by)|
|- Barbecues||- Firewood available|
Natural Sand Beach
|Boat & canoe rentals||Boating||Whitewater Rafting||Trout Pond|
RATES (yr. 2017)
Trailer or tent site per night --- $50.00/site
Sites have beach frontage; tested well water;
electrical outlet; picnic table and fire pit.
Number of adults & children per site must receive pre-approval.
Check in ---1.00 PM
Check out from Site / Park--11.30 AM.
Approved overtime @ $10.00/hr. may be available.
---beach frontage---$100.00, 135.00 per night plus visitor rates
---fully equipped + gas barbeque (linens not supplied)
---rates provide for up to two adults & two children---
Day------- $14.00 per adult or teenager
------------ $6.00 per child 12 yrs. & under
Overnight--$18.00 per adult or teenager
--$9.00 per child 12 yrs. & under
Checkout----day visitor-----11 P.M.
----overnight visitor -11.30 A.M.
a) By telephone(613-757 2995) and use of Visa, MasterCard
b) Non-Refundable fees of $14.00 for the reservation .
c) There will be an immediate charge against your credit card to cover the total cost of your trailer/camping site. or 50% non refundable deposit for rental trailer.
1. Sorry but no pets permitted
2. No firearms
3. One motor home; trailer or sleep tent with one vehicle per site.
One family per site. Children's tent will be permitted.
4. Payment in advance - Credit Card and cash only accepted
5. Check out time from site ---11.30 AM
6. No extra sleep facility is permitted to accommodate visitors .
7. Visitors arriving by any means ( e.g. car, boat,
walk in) require a permit.
8. Only one picnic table provided per site.
9. No trespass on privately owned beach in front of adjacent cottages.
10. The environment and wildlife are protected on our lands.
11. Management assumes no responsibility for the supervision of those boating, playing or swimming in the lake.
12. No fishing from the shore or in the swimming area.
14. Ensure camp fires are extinguished when not attended.
15.Firewood cannot be brought into the park re Emerald Ash Borer prevention. Suitable low -cost wood can be purchased at office. Failure to comply will result in dismissal from the park.