|ENJOY||LOCAL SERVICES||LOCAL ACTIVITIES|
|- Swimming||- Convenience stores||- Underground Caves|
|- Fishing||- Park Washroom/Shower||- Golf Courses (near by)|
|- Sunbathing||- Restaurants - 25 KM||- Historical Museums|
|- Campfires||- Pizza/Chip stands(near by)||- Custom Leather Shop (saddles,|
|- Barbecues||- Firewood available||harness, wallets, purses, leashes|
Natural Sand Beach
|Boat & canoe rentals||Boating||Whitewater Rafting||Trout Pond|
RATES (yr. 2022)
or tent site per night ---
Sites have beach frontage; tested well water;
electrical outlet; picnic table and fire pit.
Note Rate for a Provincial Park premium site with waterfront
Number of adults & children per site must receive pre-approval.
Check in ---1.00 PM
Check out from Site / Park--11.30 AM.
Approved overtime @ $10.00/hr. may be available.
---beach frontage---$100.00, 135.00 per night plus visitor rates
---fully equipped + gas barbeque (linens not supplied)
---rates provide for up to two adults & two children---
Day------- $14.00 per adult or teenager
------------ $6.00 per child 12 yrs. & under
Overnight--$18.00 per adult or teenager
--$9.00 per child 12 yrs. & under
Checkout----day visitor-----11 P.M.
----overnight visitor -11.30 A.M.
a) By telephone (613-757-2995) and use of Visa, MasterCard
b) Non-refundable $50.00 reservation fee.
1. Sorry but no pets permitted
2. No firearms
3. One motor home; trailer or sleep tent with one vehicle per site.
One family per site. Children's tent will be permitted.
4. Payment in advance - Credit Card and cash only accepted
5. Check out time from site ---11.30 AM
6. No extra sleep facility is permitted to accommodate visitors .
7. Visitors arriving by any means ( e.g. car, boat,
walk in) require a permit.
8. Only one picnic table provided per site.
9. No trespass on privately owned beach in front of adjacent cottages.
10. The environment and wildlife are protected on our lands.
11. Management assumes no responsibility for the supervision of those boating, playing or swimming in the lake.
12. No fishing from the shore or in the swimming area.
14. Ensure camp fires are extinguished when not attended.
15.Firewood cannot be brought into the park re Emerald Ash Borer prevention. Suitable low -cost wood can be purchased at office. Failure to comply will result in dismissal from the park.